In order to locate a debtor or determine whether it would be useful to carry out an enforcement measure (attachment).
Saint Louis Recouvrement can conduct investigations designed to:
- Locate a debtor
- Identify his employer,
- Find out his bank or postal details,
- Assess any aspect of his solvency.
- Cases that were thought to be “lost” in advance are resolved,
- Enforcement proceedings are better targeted and more effective,
- Costs of enforcement proceedings and execution are substantially reduced..
Investigations are conducted in France, in Europe and around the world by private investigators or duly licensed specialised companies
We also use computer systems that allow us to search changes of address and to fill in missing telephone numbers in our files.